Saturday, March 17, 2012

Making something out of nothing

People who share their true feelings, struggles and heartaches are truly courageous. That is something that I have a hard time doing, even to my family and friends. I wish I could be one of those people but I am who I am I guess I can try though. I don't ever know what I am so afraid of. Maybe if I voice my fears they will become real. or people will think less of me because of my silly fears and frustrations that seem huge to me. O have always suffered from anxiety and the smallest thing like talking to a store clerk can send me panicking. Plenty of people have advice on how to make this better or go away, but the reality is. I have tried everything to not be this way, I hate all the stress and anxiety that makes me feel insane. I would rather not be this way, but I am and I can't change that I just have to learn how to deal with it and I have learned to hide it pretty well. Now if only it would go away for good.

No comments: